Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm Gonna Be A (Slight) Spammer! Hehehe

Yes, I will be trying to spam some biggie Gesture creators with the Info and Application to be a vendor in the hunt! I, myself, am excited. Already, I spammed the creator of "Careless Gestures" (and got a filled application back... YAY). They, to me, is one of the big named gesture stores that I remember hearing about since I was practically a newbie. LOL.

So, with Careless Gestures on board (not officially yet, since it's waiting for me inworld but with response in my email, I have a heads up), it gives me much hope that other big gesture stores will be on board... And not mute me for spam LOL.

Sorry, I got so excited about this that I had to blog it. (Hehe) So look out gesture creators... I'll be sending you an Application. The Gesturebators Hunt will be one of many (I hope). That's the reason i put either "x1" or "1" on all the info and such.

Hugs and Luvies
Brea♥

PS---Please feel free to follow this blog LOL otherwise I'm jus blogging to myself :(

No comments:

Post a Comment