Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cutie Petite-ies Hunt Application is now Posted

Yeppers, the application is now up on the blog here. I'll now start spamming the Petite store Owners shortly. As I do state on the application, You DO NOT have to have a store that only has Petite items. Therefore, practically any store can be involved in this hunt... BUT (Ha, bet you saw that coming LOL) your hunt prize DOES have to be for Petite Mesh Avatars. You can sell it later on if you wish. If you would like to learn about the Petite avatars and to get one (Trust me, it's like being a Newbie all over again LOL) I recommend the Yabusaka: The Petites Kingdom store. Also there is a fantastic club, I've been known to go to several times a week. It's so much fun to attend the events and to explore. This is the ShrinkyDinks "Under the Bed" Petite Club & RolePlay sim. Normal sized Avatars are always welcomed, too! They also have like a Fashion gathering. To share LMs for stores that sell Petite stuff and of course to show off outfits. I hope bunches of you check out this hunt... I hope it goes off without a hitch! Hugs & Luvies, Brea♥

No comments:

Post a Comment